Friday, April 15, 2011

Water Bottles

My husband and I snicker over bottled water. (He's a 70's teen, I'm an 80's teen) We carry it, we have re-usable bottles to put our Filtered water into, and carry with us, but ... we still snicker over it.

 If anyone would have told us in our teens, that before we either turn 50, we'll be carrying Bottled Water to drink, we'd have both laughed them to scorn.

There are a lot of different waters available; there's "Plain, filtered" water, "Flavoured" water, "flavourings" for your water (specially packaged to fit into a 500 mL bottle: very convenient); bottles available from 500 mL to 15 Litres. You can filter your own, or you can have water delivered to your home (in larger centers, not in small towns) You can purchase bottles to be refilled: everything from a 591 Ml (20 oz, for the 'muricans) to many Litres.

Even still, the idea of carrying purified, or filtered water is snicker-worthy to my husband and I; simply because water is such a common commodity: why not bottle Air? (As opposed to bottled Oxygen, I mean)

No comments:

Post a Comment