Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm Excited! Tires: for my Baby!!

Okay, this is actually a bit absurd: I made (another) "deal" with my husband; If he bought me new tires for my Baby (the 40th Anniversary Mustang) then he could buy another Harley Davidson Motorcycle.

This HD is a "previously-loved" Motorcycle that is larger in size than the first one that he bought (He'd had to buy my Baby tires then, too) The first one that he bought was a new one; a ... something-or-the-other. But, I'd gotten new tires for the Baby, so whatever it was, was fine.

Actually, the truth must be told: Mike would have bought me tires for Baby anyway, whether he bought the new (to him) machine or not.

At any rate, I'm going to be out on the Highway, in The Baby pretty quick. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment