Saturday, October 29, 2011

Becoming a "Biker"

It isn't actually certain for sure.

I brought it up to my husband: I might like to try to becoming a motorcycle driver. He said that was completely unexpected. (Undoubtedly) He had some concerns: accidents, incapability to balance well enough, incapability to avoid animals ... accidents.

It was unexpected, no doubt. But if I like it, it will be something that he and I cans share. It isn't because I feel "pressured" by Mike, nor because I feel as though I need it to "keep our marriage together". Nor is it because I want to become a "bad biker b****h", or I feel "left out" of part of what Mike likes.I want to simply try it out; if I like it, great; if I don't, well, I gave it a try.

The plan, so far, is to buy a used "dirt-street" bike, for me to learn on. As it stands right now, I know nothing about how to ride. Like, totally, nothing. Seriously. Further on, down the road, if I like it, our current plan is to purchase a Matte Black, Low, Something Harley Davidson motorcycle. He thinks that it would be great for me, because I have... vertical impairment. And he's thinking a "Soft-tail". (I have no idea what that means, but it sounds vaguely obscene.) I have warned him, repeatedly, that if I do end up liking this new thing, I will be wanting THE most blinged-out Harley Davidson in the Valley, if not the province. (Maybe even in Canada.) But, first things first: the used "dirt-street" bike to learn on.

No comments:

Post a Comment