Monday, May 9, 2011

The Latest Fashion/Fad

I never much paid attention to "fashion" before. However, currently, there is a fashion that drives me absolutely bananas! I thought fashion couldn't get worse than the plumber-look with waist-bands around the knees. Or, the chains everywhere, or .... a lot of things.

However, the latest fad is wearing a cap and putting a hoodie-Hood over it. I'm uncertain where this actually started, but it's likely to have begun with some rapper. However, it looks like the ultimate in foolishness. (I'll even be politically incorrect: It looks mentally retarded!)

Whoever began it, seems to have thought: "Let's see: how can I make my followers look un-utterably silly? I know! I'll wear a cap, and pull a hood over-top of it!"

I wish there were some way to let these rap-artist-wannabe's know how foolish they look.

Some rap artist has some serious followers. There are a lot of rap-artist clones out there. I'm unsure whether it's because they want to look like a rap artist, or because they agree with the lyrics of the rap-artist songs. (Do rap songs HAVE lyrics?) Why would they want to agree with rap song lyrics, or rap artist lives, or what they perceive rap artists to be? I just don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment