Monday, August 19, 2013

Sh-h-h ... I'm Job-Huntin'

*Sigh*

I so wish it was as easy as it used to be.

I used to be young.  I used to be more patient. I used to be ambitious. I used to be ... hired.

Now, I'm the opposite. I'm old, impatient, un-ambitious (is that a word?  It is now.) and un-hired.

I look terrific ... on paper.  I keep updating and improving my resume. But, for whatever reason, I'm not yet hired.

I have the dreadful feeling that I may end up having to accept some entry-level job.  There are certainly a lot available. In a couple of weeks, all the students will be returning to their classrooms, so maybe I ought look a bit deeper into the entry-level positions.

I still feel as though I ought follow my education and training and experience and continue to look for Secretarial work.That's what I'll do, for now, anyway.  Continue looking for secretarial work.

No comments:

Post a Comment